81+ Valentine’s Day Quotes | Sms Messages With images for 14th Feb
81+ Valentine’s Day Quotes | Sms Messages With images for 14th Feb Every year on 14 February, people honor their love for spending time with each other, sending flowers, and sharing Valentine’s love messages. The ritual of expressing love and affection goes far beyond the courtly love of Chaucer’s time. He may be the first to link Catholic saint Valentine to romance, but today is Valentine’s Day a time for family and friends to show appreciation.
Since your school days, you’re likely to go around Candy’s hearts with Valentine’s Day messages, and now that you’re older and your Valentine’s card list is smaller, you’ve got to fully express yourself More time for
This day of love is a great opportunity to share Valentine’s Day quotes and messages with all the people you really care about. Even better, send your Valentine’s Day message with a dozen red roses to express your love.
Use these expressions on Valentine’s Day and convey the right emotion in a hearty Valentine’s Day message. You can also select the tone, whether it is fun or happy. If none of these love quotes talk to you, then perhaps these romantic quotes will help you find the hardest word. Since “I Love You” is nothing like the gifts of chocolates and lines from classic literature, you can read my inner muse love quotes from books.
Best Valentines Day Quotes & Messages
A Cute Valentine Quotes is a way to make your sweetheart’s day. Thinking about creative and cute messages can be a difficult task, however, there is no need to fear it! We have taken quotes from some of the greatest minds of romance to express their feelings on this Valentine’s Day; Whether you are looking for something lighthearted or emotional, these Valentine’s Day quotes will help you to enhance your message.
- “There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.” – George Sand, Author
- “Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday.” – Ted Koosner, Poet
- “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.” – Trent Shelton, Football Player
- “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi, Poet
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller, Philologist
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss, Author
- “The art of love…is largely the art of persistence.” – Albert Ellis, Psychologist
- “Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.” – Katharine Lee Bates, Songwriter
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin, Journalist
- “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones, Engineer
- “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning, Poet
- “The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love.” – Margaret Atwood, Author
- “It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves.” – John Bulwer, Physician
- “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” – Pablo Picasso, Artist
- “Where there is love, there is life.” – Mahatma Ghandi, Civil Rights Leader
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller, Author
- “There are never enough I Love You’s.” – Lenny Bruce, Comedian
Funny Valentine’s Day Sms & Messages
They say that laughter is the best medicine, so why not make your Valentine smile this year? Better yet, if you are interested in wooing a new flame then use these fun Valentine’s Day quotes to break the ice and express your feelings without a lot of frills. If any of your special people get good humor, these quotes will help you make a holiday light. Scroll through the fun Valentine’s Day quotes and messages below to find the perfect Valentine.
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz, Cartoonist
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner, Comedian
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde, Playwright
- “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” – Erich Segal, Author
- “I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.” – Walt Disney, Animator
- “Love is a grave mental disease.” – Plato, Philosopher
- “I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?” – Zsa Zsa Gabor, Actress
- “It’s better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week.” – Laurence J. Peter, Educator
- “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January.” – Jim Gaffigan, Comedian
- “Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.” – James Thurber, Cartoonist
- “What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.” – Pearl Bailey, Actress
- “Money can’t buy love, but it improves your bargaining position.” – Christopher Marlowe, Playwright
- “If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?” – Lily Tomlin, Actress
- “Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.” – Fernando Pessoa, Poet
- “Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.” – Jules Renard, Author
- “Lord! I wonder what fool it was that first invented kissing.” – Jonathon Swift, Political Satirist
Happy Valentine’s Day images & Messages
Your time and recognition will not be forgotten by someone to whom you send a wish for a cheerful Valentine. When your words escape you, borrow a quote or message to make someone feel special. These messages are very good for the people you are sending love to, and these days a holiday means not just romance, but celebrating all kinds of love!
- “This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.” – Aberjhani, Historian
- “Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.” – Audre Lorde, Civil Rights Activist
- “Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it.” – Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Painter
- “Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.” – Vincent van Gogh, Artist
- “A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves.” – Ralph W. Sockman, Pastor
- “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.” – Albert Einstein, Physicist
- “Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Poet
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu, Philosopher
- “The heart has its reasons, which reason knows not.” – Blaise Pascal, Mathematician
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle, Philosopher
- ”When love is not madness, it is not love.” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca, Playwright“
- Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.” – Zelda Fitzgerald, Author
- “Love is metaphysical gravity.” – R. Buckminster Fuller, Architect
- “Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.” – Voltaire, Author
- “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” – Haruki Murakami, Author
- “Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valery, Poet
- “Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert Heinlein, Author
- “And suddenly all the love songs were about you.” – Unknown
Valentine’s Day Greetings & Messages for Friends
Valentine’s Day is not just a celebration for couples and romantic love. Friendship is an extraordinary type of love that deserves recognition not only through Gallantine Day but also through this special day. Send a heartfelt Valentine’s Day message to remind your BFF how much they mean to you.
- “Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.” – Jean de La Fontaine, Poet
- “A friend is what the heart needs all the time.” – Henry Van Dyke, Author
- “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” – Henry Ford, Businessman
- “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” – Elie Wiesel, Author
- “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” – Wiliam Shakespeare, Poet
- “True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style.” – Nicole Richie, Actress
- “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson, Author
- “Friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamins for a hopeful soul.” – Steve Maraboli, Author
Valentine’s Day Quotes & Messages For Him
When writing a Valentine’s Day message for them try to keep it personal and thoughtful. He will laugh at the memories of old times and smile with reference to the special moments shared together. Finish the note with unique Valentine’s Day messages for men from our quotes below.
- “The real lover is a man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space”. – Marilyn Monroe, Actress
- “Money is no match for the richness you bring to my life.” – Anonymous
- “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis, Actress
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A.A. Milne, Author
- “A life without love is like a year without summer.” – Anonymous
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse, Poet
- “Your words are my food, your breath is my wine. You are everything to me.” – Sarah Bernhardt, Actress
- “I’m much more me when I’m with you.” – Anonymous
- “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Anonymous
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte, Author
- “Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Anna Scott, Notting Hill
- “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more” – Angelita Lim, Writer
Valentine’s Day Quotes & Messages For Her
Valentine’s Day is the perfect opportunity to bathe your lady in warm Valentine’s messages and thoughtful greetings. Use the Valentine’s Day message, which speaks for her beauty, intelligence and positive presence in your life. She will drop her head over heels for your personal message, which is unique to how you feel about the woman in your life.
- “Chocolate can’t compete with the sweetness of loving you.” – Anonymous
- “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Conan Doyle, Arthur
- “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known—and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald, Author
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson, Poet
- “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher, Actor
- “In my eyes, you are the most beautiful and tender woman in the whole world. I love you.” – Anonymous
- “Love is the friendship that has caught on fire” – Ann Landers, Writer
- “I know of only one duty, and that is to love” – Albert Camus, Philosopher
- “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy.” – Henry Kissinger, Political Scientist
- “I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft, Author
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn, Actress
- “If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” – Cory Matthews, Boy Meets World
- “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.” – Anonymous
Now that you have the best Valentine’s Day quote taken out, you can get creative with your own words. Before writing, consider how well you know your recipient. If you are romantically coupled, think about which phase of the relationship you are in. This will let you know how to address the card, and what tone is appropriate.
Keeping your recipient in mind, you will also write a more meaningful message. Are they a funny person who loves to laugh? Or a cutesy saying that his style will be more? Though it can be a challenge to put our feelings into words, it is always best to speak from the heart. Personalized touches such as a pet’s name or a shared memory, reflect the thinking you have written and will make your valentine feel extra special.
Once you incorporate all these elements into your message, it never hurts to deliver it with perfectly paired flowers and gourmet dipped strawberries. The time you spend making someone’s valentine special will be remembered for a long time, so make sure you share the holiday with someone you love.
This Valentine’s Day is combined with your own words, which are sure to make this February 14 your best celebration!